Kirra Wave 301 – Luxury Beachfront – All Linen Provided
46-48 Pacific Parade, Kirra
Kirra Wave 301 is located on the third floor of a prestigious complex offering 16 boutique apartments. With only 2 apartments per floor, you will enjoy privacy and luxury from this spacious three-bedroom, three-bathroom apartment.
The open-plan and light filled apartment has been thoughtfully designed to maximize the spectacular views of North Kirra Beach and up to the sparkling Surfers Paradise skyline. With floor to ceiling bi-fold doors, the inside and outside entertaining areas seamlessly connect.
The apartment is split over two levels and has been beautifully renovated and furnished throughout.
Upstairs offers an ideal space to entertain and relax. The modern and fully equipped kitchen features top of the range appliance including coffee machine, wine fridge and dishwasher. The lounge is comfortably furnished and features flatscreen smart TV with Netflix.
Step through to the expansive, covered entertaining deck complete with gas fireplace and alfresco dining and lounge sitting areas. This is the perfect spot to watch the sunrise over the ocean, or whale watch in winter!
The spacious master suite offers luxurious king bed, smart TV, walk in robe and ensuite with soaking tub featuring ocean views.
Downstairs features a second sitting area with smart TV, allowing plenty of room for the whole family to spread out and relax. There are two bedrooms one with a queen bed, ensuite and private balcony and second bedroom with tri-bunk (double on bottom, single on top). There is also the main bathroom with walk in shower and laundry with washing machine and dryer.
The apartment also features zoned, reverse cycle air-conditioning throughout, 2 secure carparks and direct lift access into the apartment.
Enjoy frolicking in the complex pool or cross the road to beautiful North Kirra beach (patrolled beach only 50m away).
Apartment 301 offers a blissful coastal ambience and is the perfect choice for your honeymoon, anniversary or special family holiday!
* Master bedroom with king size bed, smart TV with Netflix, walk in wardrobe and ensuite with walk in shower + soaking tub
* Modern kitchen featuring European fixtures and fittings, Miele appliances, dishwasher and coffee machine
* Spacious, comfortable and stylish living area that flows seamlessly through dining and lounge areas and out to the generous entertaining deck
* Loungeroom with smart TV and Netflix
* Entertaining deck with gas fireplace and comfortable outdoor lounge and dining settings
* Powder room + toilet
* Spectacular ocean views
* Second sitting room with smart TV & Netflix
* Second bedroom with queen size bed
* Second ensuite with walk in shower and toilet
* Private balcony with ocean views
* Third bedroom with tri bunk - double on bottom, single on top
* Bathroom with walk in shower
* Fully equipped laundry with washer and dryer
* High chair
* Travel pram
* Kids toys, books and games
Kirra Wave is a state of the art and luxurious residential development catering for the whole family with facilities including:
* Zoned ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning throughout
* Secure complex
* In ground swimming pool (pool not heated)
* 2 x secure car spaces with remote lock up garage
* Lift with direct access to the apartment
Keys are to be collected from and returned to our office, 76 Griffith Street Coolangatta.
- King Bed x 1
- Queen Bed x 1
- Tri Bunk Bed x 1
This property is equipped with all linen including sheets, towels, quilts, blankets, pillows etc. We do suggest you bring with you soaps, dishwashing liquid, toilet paper etc.
Kirra is located only 5 minutes from the Gold Coast airport, 35 minutes south of Surfers Paradise, and 45 minutes north of Byron Bay. Kirra offers a range of popular take away shops, cafes and bars and fronts onto a spectacular expanse of clean white sand and clear water. Kirra Point is one of Australia’s favourite surf breaks and caters to all surfers from beginner to advance. When the wind picks up, Kirra Beach is a favourite for kite surfers. The beach is patrolled year round and it is a flat, easy walk or bike ride into Coolangatta along the footpath that hugs the beach.