Kirra Wave 401 – Luxury Beachfront
46-48 Pacific Parade, Kirra
Kirra Wave 401 is located on the fourth floor of a small complex offering 16 boutique apartments. With only 2 apartments per floor, you will enjoy privacy and luxury from this spacious three bedroom, three bathroom apartment.
Kirra Wave is split over 2 levels, and features a huge entertaining deck with a fireplace - perfect for relaxing in the evening and for whale watching in winter! Enjoy frolicking in the complex pool, or cross the road to beautiful North Kirra beach (patrolled beach only 50m away).
Apartment 401 offers a fresh and modern beachy ambiance, paired with luxurious fixtures and fittings. Style, space, luxury and ambiance make Kirra Wave 401 a perfect choice for your honeymoon, anniversary or special family holiday!
* Master bedroom with queen size bed, TV and ensuite with walk in shower + large bath (spa bath jets are not connected)
* Modern kitchen featuring European fixtures and fitting, coffee machine, Miele appliances and dishwasher
* Spacious, comfortable and stylish living area that flows seamlessly through dining and lounge areas and out to the huge entertaining deck
* Entertaining deck casual outdoor lounge and dining settings
* Powder room + toilet
* Spectacular ocean views
* Second bedroom with queen size bed
* Second ensuite with walk in shower and toilet
* Private balcony with ocean views
* Third bedroom with double bed
* Bathroom with walk in shower
* Fully equipped laundry with washer and dryer
Kirra Wave is a state of the art and luxurious residential development catering for the whole family with facilities including:
* Fully air conditioned
* Secure complex
* In ground swimming pool (pool not heated)
* 1 x secure car space with remote lock up garage (1.75m max. height)
* Lift with direct access to the apartment
*Stairs from beach side access to front foyer
* Note - the car space for this apartment is on an angle and is only 1.8m on the lowest side. Max. vehicle height = 1.75m
Please note that the BBQs are prohibited at Kirra Wave and guests are not permitted to bring their own to use
Keys are to be collected from and returned to our office, 76 Griffith Street Coolangatta.
- Queen Bed x 1
- Queen Bed x 1
- Double Bed x 1
Holiday properties are equipped with blankets/doonas and pillows and protectors, however please remember to bring your own personal linen including sheets, pillow cases, towels and tea towels. We also suggest you bring with you soaps, dishwashing liquid, toilet paper etc. Linen can be hired locally at a reasonable cost through Hire All – Phone (07) 5536 1379 or www.goldcoasthireall.com.au
Refundable $500 bond, non-refundable $200 cleaning fee and $80 booking fee applies
Kirra is located only 5 minutes from the Gold Coast airport, 35 minutes south of Surfers Paradise, and 45 minutes north of Byron Bay. Kirra offers a range of popular take away shops, cafes and bars and fronts onto a spectacular expanse of clean white sand and clear water. Kirra Point is one of Australia’s favourite surf breaks and caters to all surfers from beginner to advance. When the wind picks up, Kirra Beach is a favourite for kite surfers. The beach is patrolled year round and it is a flat, easy walk or bike ride into Coolangatta along the footpath that hugs the beach.
LOVED OUR STAY AT KIRRA WAVE 401 AND WILL BE BACKTracey Bremner - 23rd July 2021
Kirra Wave 401 has uninterrupted ocean views along with a great location down the quiet end of the Coast. The most comfy beds, and amazing kitchen will all of the facilites you could want . The layout is great with two bedrooms downstairs and the master off the main living area with lovely view of the ocean from the master window. As we were there in winter we made use of the outdoor fireplace in the evening - so great to sit outside for evening drinks and listen to the ocean.
We spent 9 lovely days at Kirra Wave 401 at North ...Elaine - 29th April 2019
We spent 9 lovely days at Kirra Wave 401 at North Kirra. The apartment was very spacious & well appointed. We found the layout would be especially helpful for families, though our family only visited in the daytime. Wonderfully the flagged beach is just across the road along with a little play area. Though its close to the airport, the noise was not an issue at all.
***** Kirra Wave 401 is one of the be...Sharon - 4th January 2019
***** Kirra Wave 401 is one of the best equipped units we have ever stayed in, in terms of kitchen and laundry good and utensils. Loved the instruction booklet of everything in the unit - very handy.