Terragonda on Currumbin Hill – Linen Provided & Pet friendly!!
19 James Street, Currumbin
Terragonda is a spacious 3 storey, 4 bedroom pet friendly home ideally located on one of Currumbin’s most exclusive streets. Surrounded by nature, Terragonda offers a peaceful and tranquil oasis and is only a few minutes walk from beautiful Currumbin beach.
The home offers plenty of room to comfortably accommodate up to 12 guests* plus your dog (upon request). With free wi-fi and all bedrooms are ensuited and there are multiple indoor and outdoor sitting areas, perfect for relaxing after a long day at the beach. Terragonda includes the whole top area of the property and shares some common areas, including car spaces with the private residence of two units below.
* Terragonda provides all linen including sheets and bath towels
* Strictly no parties, functions or events to be held at this property
* Terragonda accommodates a maximum of 6 adults + kids or 8 adults only
* 1 small to medium size dog permitted upon request
* Dogs are not to be left unattended at the property*
* Master suite with king bed, air-conditioning, ensuite with ocean views from the walk-in shower and bath tub
* Floor to ceiling glass windows with a tranquil outlook through the trees to the Pacific Ocean
* Second bedroom with queen bed, ensuite with walk in shower, air-conditioning and ocean glimpses
* Kids retreat air-conditioned bedroom with 2 single beds, tri bunk (double on bottom, single on top) and trundle bed
* Private balcony
* Ensuite with walk in shower
* Smart TV
* Laundry with washing machine and dryer
* Powder room
* Fourth bedroom with queen bed, ensuite with walk in shower
* Spacious, air-conditioned lounge room equipped with TV, DVD player, Wifi, wood fireplace, piano, books and board games
* Entertainers kitchen equipped with dishwasher, coffee machine and gas cooktop
* Private gated terrace equipped with BBQ and comfortable furnishings
* Private track to Currumbin Alley lookout and access to Currumbin beach
* Outdoor hot and cold shower
Keys are to be collected from and returned to our office at 76 Griffith Street Coolangatta.
- King Bed x 1
- Queen Bed x 1
- Tri Bunk Bed x 1
- trundle Bed x 1
- Queen Bed x 1
Holiday properties are equipped with blankets/doonas and pillows and protectors, however please remember to bring your own personal linen including sheets, pillow cases, towels and tea towels. We also suggest you bring with you soaps, dishwashing liquid, toilet paper etc. Linen can be hired locally at a reasonable cost through Hire All – Phone (07) 5536 1379 or www.goldcoasthireall.com.au
$100 basic cleaning fee and $80 non-refundable booking fee applies.
Currumbin is located only 10 minutes from the Gold Coast airport, 30 minutes south of Surfers Paradise, and 45 minutes north of Byron Bay. Currumbin beach offers a vibrant cafe culture and one of the Gold Coasts best surf clubs. The beautiful stretch of pristine patrolled beach will delight all and surfers will love Currumbin Alley with waves suiting beginners to the advanced. Currumbin Creek is perfect for kayaking, stand up paddle boarding, canoeing, swimming and fishing. Cuddle a koala, feed a kangaroo or try the tree-top ropes course at Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary. There are also free markets every Friday night, featuring a range of food and beverage stalls and live music.