Win 4 Tickets to the Theme Park of your choice!
Gold Coast Holiday homes is giving one lucky guest the chance to Win 4 FREE Passes to the theme park of your choice!
Simply book your holiday with Gold Coast Holiday Homes to stay during the School Holiday period: 24th of June to the 21st of July and you’ll automatically be entered into the draw for a chance to WIN those magical theme park tickets!
With a variety of world-class theme parks on the Gold Coast, the choice is yours!
Whether it’s the thrilling rides at Dreamworld, the enchanting marine life at Sea World, the superhero magic at Movie World, or the splash zone at Wet’n’Wild, the decision will be tough!
Don’t miss out on this incredible opportunity to make your Gold Coast holiday even more extraordinary.
Book your stay now and let the excitement begin!
Terms and Conditions:
- This ‘Theme Park Ticket’ competition is open to all individuals aged 21 and above who book a holiday with Gold Coast Holiday Homes to stay between the 24th of June and the 21st of July, during the school holiday period.
- By participating in this competition, entrants fully and unconditionally agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- The competition will be drawn at the Gold Coast Holiday Homes office located at 76 Griffith St, Coolangatta, on the 23rd of June at 3:00 PM local time.
- To enter the competition, individuals must make a booking for a holiday accommodation with Gold Coast Holiday Homes during the specified booking period.
- Only one entry per booking is permitted. Multiple bookings will not result in multiple entries.
- The winner will receive four (4) tickets to the theme park of their choice on the Gold Coast. The choice of theme park is subject to availability and the winner’s preference. Theme parks include: Sea World, Dream World, Movie World or Wet’N’Wild.
- The winner will be selected via a random draw from all eligible entries received during the competition period. The draw will be conducted by an authorised representative of Gold Coast Holiday Homes.
- The winner will be notified by phone and/or email within 48 hours of the draw. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 72 hours of notification, a new winner may be selected at the discretion of Gold Coast Holiday Homes.
- The prize is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash or any other alternative.
- The competition is open to residents of Australia only.
- Gold Coast Holiday Homes reserves the right to verify the eligibility of any entrant and may request additional information or documentation to verify the identity and age of the winner.
- Gold Coast Holiday Homes reserves the right to disqualify any entry or withhold the prize if it believes that the entrant has breached any of these Terms and Conditions or engaged in any fraudulent or unlawful activity.
- Gold Coast Holiday Homes shall not be liable for any loss, damage, or injury suffered or incurred by an entrant as a result of accepting and/or using the prize, except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law.
- Gold Coast Holiday Homes may use the winner’s name and likeness for promotional and marketing purposes related to the competition, without any further payment or consideration.
- This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with any of the theme parks.
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of Australia. Any disputes arising out of or in connection with this competition shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
- By entering the competition, entrants release and hold harmless Gold Coast Holiday Homes and its respective affiliates, directors, officers, employees, and agents from any and all liability for any injuries, loss, or damage of any kind arising from or in connection with this competition or the acceptance or use of any prize.