Tugun Hideaway – Modern, pet friendly beachhouse!
3 Nimmel Lane, Tugun
Tugun Hideaway is a designer beach house ideally located on the headland at Tugun. There is plenty of room for the whole family, plus your dog can come too!
The open plan property has been designed to capitalise on the panoramic ocean views from both levels. Located on an exclusive laneway, Tugun Hideaway ensures privacy and tranquility and there is also easy access to Tugun beach, surf club and parkland.
Tugun Hideaway is the perfect family beach house with ample indoor and outdoor entertaining areas, a huge master suite and comfortable casual furnishings!
* Cool, tiled open living and lounge area with comfortable furnishings, TV, DVD, Foxtel and WI-FI
* Fully equipped entertainer's kitchen with high quality appliances including dishwasher and plenty of bench and storage space
* Wrap around balcony with 3 separate sitting areas, BBQ, outdoor fridge and shutters to ensure year round climate control and privacy
* Second bedroom with double bed
* Third bedroom with 1 x queen bed, ceiling fan and balcony access
* Main bathroom with separate toilet
* Courtyard area
* Huge, oversized master suite with air-conditioning, king sized bed and sitting area
* Ensuite with walk in shower
* Balcony spanning the entire length of the home
* Double secure garage (suitable for 2 small cars only)
* Small, fenced yard
* Laundry with washing machine and dryer
Tugun Hideaway is ideal for your next holiday and offers a truly unforgettable experience for all guests. Relax and enjoy the stunning views from a private location.
Tugun Hideaway is a family home located in a quiet neighbourhood. It is not a party house and activities including bucks nights, hens nights, raves, wedding receptions or similar parties are strictly prohibited.
In accordance with Gold Coast City Council and Holiday Rental Industry Guidelines, disturbance to the neighbours, including excessive noise and anti-social behaviour is prohibited and may result in termination of rental and loss of all monies paid.
Dogs are not to be left at the property alone, please ensure you show respect to neighbours by controlling noise. If your dog is left alone at the property and we receive any noise complaints, you may be requested to vacate the property with no monies refunded. Please note that the yard is not fully fenced/ secured.
* Please note that Tugun Hideaway is located close to Gold Coast Airport and air-traffic noise can be heard throughout the day.
* Please note Tugun Hideaway is on quite a steep, narrow street where there is no street parking available.
Keys are to be collected from and returned to our office at 76 Griffith Street Coolangatta
- King Bed x 1
- Queen Bed x 1
- Double Bed x 1
Holiday properties are equipped with blankets/doonas and pillows and protectors, however please remember to bring your own personal linen including sheets, pillow cases, towels and tea towels. We also suggest you bring with you soaps, dishwashing liquid, toilet paper etc. Linen can be hired locally at a reasonable cost through Hire All – Phone (07) 5536 1379 or www.goldcoasthireall.com.au
Refundable $500 bond, non-refundable $250 cleaning fee and $80 booking fee applies
Tugun is located only 5 minutes from the Gold Coast airport, 30 minutes south of Surfers Paradise, and 45 minutes north of Byron Bay. Tugun offers a stretch of pristine, uncrowded and patrolled beach. Tugun village has a number of trendy cafes, restaurants and bars. There is a great surf club on the beach, 2 supermarkets + liquor stores, fashion and homewares stores and florists. Despite having all of these conveniences, Tugun still maintains a laid back beach town vibe. Take a walk or bike ride along the path towards Currumbin and enjoy a spectacular sunset with Surfers Paradise twinkling in the distance.
The perfect getawayFiona Burke - 31st January 2023
Loved this place. Perfect for a family getaway and very close to the beach. It is set up high on a very steep hill so a bit of exercise when going to and from the beach, but the views make up for it. Gold Coast holidays were great to deal with.
Definitely would stay againAnn Christe - 5th December 2022
Just spent a week at this amazing property. The views did not disappoint ! Short stroll to beach , shops , numerous cafes and restaurants . The only downside was the very steep incline up to the property . But I guess you wouldn’t have those amazing views if it wasn’t up high . Added bonus was the property was pet friendly! Definitely would stay again